Wednesday, September 15, 2010

winx club

I hate to admit this but i'm in this so called winx club unknowingly. My blonde hair friend explained the whole story and apparently I forgot like 90% of it. Oh well.
Hair dying session at zy's house on monday. We treat him like a girl totally hahahaha so wasted that he's not a girl. Seriously his hair is so long and smooth like some dog hair?! Anyway i guess we did a damnnnnnnnnnn good job! Say bye bye to black roots.

Town after school (yes again) on tuesday. It's amazing how we only know each other for 2 months but we talk and laugh as if we know each other for years.
HE DAMN LOUSY HE CAN'T FLIP HIS HANDS TO DO THE BATMAN POSE HAHAHAHAHA.
My not very obvious red hair! Should i dye it again hmmmm.

It's the holidays! I know it's only the 4th week of school...but I really have no idea why. I'm not that free though, having handball matches almost everyday. On a happier note I will be exercising 4 times this week! Awesome.

Bye!

No comments: