Ex-colleague invited me to his house, met up with all my ex-colleagues and boss, food was awesome (i love malay food omg i miss sajc malay stall) !!!! I must mention his daughter is so cute!!! Once I stepped into his house she held my little finger, showed me around, sat beside me for dinner and insisted me to feed her awwwwww. I love kids! :D
Rushed home to get changed and met fellow friends at powerhouse! Clubbing with them has always been fun, but there's no dj kzee on friday, so the music kinda sucks...oh well it's the company that matters anyway. Too bad not all of us were there, the next time will be when yilinchoo comes back from aussie! By the way my body clock is so damn screwed now fml.
Had only 4 hours of sleep and went down for handball training zomg. Sometimes I feel lousy... :/ Oh well we had team dinner at j8 hoping to bond more, and i guessed it worked :) A bunch of fun people who loves to swear and eat (y). Sunig starts tomorrow, hope everything goes well for us!
Did i mention i lost my favourite headband and dropped my camera twice in 2 consecutive days? Camera is working fine but damn ugly now. Oh fuck.


1 comment:
dragon i love your last line hahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment