Well...i guess the most interesting thing was me turning 21? and my many other friends who turned 21 too. my photoshoot with yb and dinner at Dozo was AMAZING, hats off to yb who found the place even before i did my research. not forgetting my actual birthday with my 3 groups of friends who have been with me in schools, and big hug to all of you guys who actually chipped in and bought a sony nex c3 for me!!! yb's idea as well. am i lucky...or lucky? to have a bunch awesome friends and a loving bf. Thankful indeed.
![]() |
| here's a funny photo so this post will be more light hearted |
![]() |
| thank you guys :') |
Next up will be yb's birthday! We had a really yummy jap buffet hotel dinner and i surprised him at singapore flyer! But I didn't do a good job :( Should have prepared and planned things earlier. Was sooooo busy during the period because it was during my prelims. I BELIEVE I CAN DO BETTER IN 2013. He did so much for my birthday i couldn't help but to feel apologetic :( i love you!!!!
The next meaningful thing will be our one year anniversary oh fuck why is everything about him?!?! hahahaha. I really have friends! skipping all my friend's 21st birthdays because it will certainly be overwhelming. anyways, for our one year annivesary we went to USS! so excited to be there, we really had lots of fun!!! roller coasters, food, photos, shows, everything single thing just fascinates me. well i guess it's because we don't feel like we are in sg once we stepped into USS. love it.
![]() |
| i like to move it move it. we like to MOVE IT! |
So during the holidays, I decided to take up a f&b job because I have never did it before, and since it will sort of be like my "last holidays". So i sent emails here and there, and i landed in Carpenter and Cook. The place looked amazing when i first stepped in, and i knew it will be popular in no time. I was right! Proud to be the pioneer staff (that's what we call ourselves hahahaha) and made a bunch of really nice friends. Gained lots of experience really. From serving to talking and coffee making!!! Barista yo hahaha, no i'm just a beginner. Latte art still at level 1. Not forgetting that I met quite a number of famous people! From bloggers to celebrities ^^ EVERYBODY, GO VISIT! the pastries are yummy, trust me! *winks*
![]() |
| staff dinner/farewell dinner for SL |
![]() |
| xmas 2012 bbq party |
Chiangmai trip 2012 with my family. Honestly speaking, I wasn't that interested in the place. turns out that it wasn't that bad after all despite visiting many different temples and going to the same night bazaar almost every night. It's a very peaceful place. More like a cultural educational trip I guess. I've learnt to appreciate the small little things in life.
Came back from chiangmai and met my friends for parties!
1. had our xmas cookout once again, that explains my oily hair and face and saints shirt.
![]() |
| our spread! aglio olio, roasted chicken, jap salad, salted egg yolk prawns, taiwan beer. |
2. xmas potluck at kq's house, hy is back from shanghai! so happy to see all of them!
![]() |
| cabonara, sausages, meatballs, bacon toast cup, caesar salad, potato salad, roasted chicken and chicken wings. not forgetting our chocolate fondue! |
3. xh's birthday at C&C, short meetup amongst our busy schedules. we aim to be a stronger clique in 2013 lol.
That's it for 2012! Always busy at the end of the year because of parties, and i'm thankful that over the years my friends and i still stay tight.
What have i learn this year? I've learned to be more appreciative and thankful. I want to thank yb for this. For telling me that I'm a lucky girl, a lucky daughter.
My new year resolutions? I will aim to be nicer to everybody! Be more patient and accepting. Go for more food hunting. Maybe I should exercise more too. Last but not least, STUDY MY ASS OFF. Graduating in may :'(
Have an awesome year ahead! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment