Thursday, December 13, 2012

Random

Churning out a random post as I lie on my bed and wonder why I'm sick. Given the weather recently I'm pretty surprised that I haven't been visiting the doctor for quite some time. But well it seems like my body is proving me wrong now. Anyway it's just a flu, I guess I will be fine pretty soon.

Currently using 'im sick' as an excuse for me to take longer breaks when studying. Speaking about that, I think I'm putting in more effort this year. Sometimes I amaze myself.

Flying off for a good 5 days next week with the family and guess what? I'm actually looking forward to dfs only lol. Gonna buy my perfume, makeup, and whatever that is cheap and worth buying. Anybody who knows of any amazing concealers that can cover eye bags please let me know! Will appreciate it.

This is getting long, I should stop it. Have a good holiday!

Xoxo ♡

No comments: