i love it when i'm determined to complete my assignments, and when i'm done with it, i feel damn awesome. not really studious, more of being competitive? guess all along i'm like that, just that i tend to give up when i don't like it. oh well no matter what i've been a good girl this week, it's finally the weekends: time to play! not really playing though, just heading out, hanging out with friends, being myself.
headed to yb's house first since we're going to sing somewhere at his area, and when i reached i see 2 guys making potato salad! thank you yb for being so nice, but still credits to samuel-chef of the day. have to say cheryl is one lucky girl :) it was damn good, the photo doesn't do the food any justice.
emma came, we sang, headed to cheryl's house for mj, not forgetting having long chats. 2am in the cab.
now that i'm so carefree, why wait.
I don't need a parachute
Baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
nah you won't see me fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment