Saturday, August 21, 2010

crubbing

The hk gang has been craving for xlb ever since we came back from hk, so we met up on wed to have dinner at dingtaifung! Wished mins was there though, but she's sick so prease take care!! Initially it was just a dinner and some camwhore session, followed by clubbing for me ws zn. But we managed to convince the other 2 last minute, so they joined us for a short while! :)


Crubbing at butterfact! Sim friends were damn steady, asked them on the evening and they came down at night (Y) Have to thank them for taking care of us! Yeah so that night iyaz (the guy who sang replay) was there, he sang a few songs (i only know replay) and we just couldn't wait for him to get down zzz.
It was a fun night, but not forgetting our hungry stomach. All of us squeezed in xw's car, off we went to geylang for supper!
Awesome supper although i was on the verge of sleeping. Xw sent all of us back, seriously thank you because you guys live all the way in the east side!
Okay as usual after crubbing i can't think properly zomg. I can bathe twice, brushed teeth thrice that kind of thing? Not forgetting having breakfast twice too.

I can't believe school's starting next week. I thought one week is enough for me to nua at home but apparently it wasn't enough. But well it might be something good, at least I won't go out too often and spend money? I'm  feeling excited and jittery about school. Going to lectures alone doesn't sound really good.

Time for a new start.

No comments: