Went for the orientation yesterday although it's supposed to be today...well it's their admin fault zzzz but nevertheless i've enjoyed myself playing lame games and making new friends. So now the people I hang out with are not from my course but we can still choose the same lecture slot! I guess it's not that bad after all . If not it's just another round of making new friends. Anyone in Economics and Finance let me know!
Enrolment talk today, breakfast and lunch in school, went back to office for awesome fruit party, ate damn a lot of durians (!!!!), at the same time i realize i gained some weight (shit), then dinner and shopping with maple!
By the way i like my school because i get to choose units like criminology and law and interesting stuffs at year 3! So excited about school man can't wait for it to start! They have summer school programmes over at london omg hopefully I can make it! This seems like a very good start for me :)



No comments:
Post a Comment