Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm trying to keep myself busy.

So many things to update!! Had to finish blogging about my hk trip first and YES it's finally done!! (Y) Okay last thursday was UOL FOB at supperclub. Don't like the place, find the area small and their music sucks. Basically when we got bored/tired we just sat on the bed talking, wait for the time to past and had mac breakfast before going home. I seriously need more girl friends man!!!
*
Wednesday met up with my girls at holland v for crystal jade dinner, then dessert at nydc! Awesome catch up session with them, and we were so frank to each other like what good friends do. I always feel comfortable when i'm with my secondary school friends, because they know what kind of person I am.
 MUDPIE DAMN NICE!
See you girls again! :) Jy and I are thinking of meeting up next sat and wear maxi dress together!!! ON?

No comments: