Tuesday, April 20, 2010

busy week ahead

Finally no more hardcore working after a busy week, just some photos of what happened recently.

Cheryl, xh and yb visited me at workplace:

Queensway and imm with ws: awesome laksa and curry chicken, ikea to look for ideal diy dressing table, shopped at imm daiso for about 2 hours.


Found the ideal one at ikea, gonna drag my dad there if not how am i supposed to carry it home! Went daiso and decided on the boxes/baskets to organise my accessories and cosmetics. Can't wait to revamp that small corner of my room!!!!! I really wish i had a bigger room. and the book shelf shouldn't be in my room. but where else can we put zzzz took up a significant space already. Oh and I need new curtains!!!!!

This week is busy but I'm happy because I'm going to meet up almost all my close friends! :)

Okay today is clean-my-room day i need to sort out my stuffs already bye!

No comments: