Wednesday, March 31, 2010

with shana siow

Spent my day shopping with shana at 313 and having lunch at kfc (omg i miss 2pc chicken!!). Finally bought a comfy and suitable pumps from mitju, i shall be their loyal customer. Always having a hard time finding shoes for my big feet and i guess only newlook and mitju suits me, so sad. 313 is a good place to shop actually, saw damn a lot of stuffs i like, ended up buying a dress from joop and hair pins from f21.
Then we visited wenshit, chatted awhile, asked her to help us take pictures, then off to cathay to satisfy our sudden craving for ben&jerry's.

Strawberry Cheesecake!!

Our date was finally confirmed when we met each other at the co concert. Next meetup soon, glad to catchup with her today! :)

I JUST REALISE ALL THE STUFFS I BUY TODAY (PUMPS, HAIR PINS, DRESS) HAVE RIBBONS ON IT. (I think i'm so act cute now haha, keep buying ribbons and polka dot stuffs.)

No comments: